No products in the cart.
Castelli Entrata Wind Bib Tights
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A workhorse tight that will carry you through the depths of winter. The Entrata Wind Bibtight brings Castelli’s countless hours of research and development into a tight that focusses on the most effective way to keep you warm and dry in the coldest conditions.
The tight is made from AirFlex Thermo fabric on the front panels for maximum stretch and total protection from the wind, helping you stay warm even when the temperature drops below zero. The back on the tight is in Castelli’s Nano Flex 3G fabric. The same fabric Castelli uses for its foul weather warmers, the fabric provides excellent warmth and splash resistance, keeping you drier for longer. Flat-lock seaming eliminates any points of abrasion, that can quickly become a nuisance in the cold.
Castelli’s Kiss Air2 seat pad offers just the right amount of padding whilst maintaining great moisture management properties. Favoured by many of the pros, it is slightly less voluminous than the Progetto X2.
- AirFlex Thermo fabric on front panels for maximum stretch and totally windproof
- Back in Nano Flex 3G for splash resistance with maximum warmth
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort
- Reflective Castelli logos on upper leg
- Camlock® ankle zips with reflective covers
- Kiss Air2 seat pad for all-day comfort
- -2˚ – 6˚C /28˚ – 43˚F
- Weight: 319g (Large)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.