No products in the cart.
DMR Zone MTB Wheels 27.5 inch Boost
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The DMR Zone Boost wheels are our newest offering into the world of Alpine riding. Available in both 27.5” and 29” versions
Built onto our newest 35mm tubeless ready Zone rim, with double butted spokes and our new lightweight DMR Zone Boost hubs.
The Zone wheel is aimed at the rider who wants a wheelset to last all season long and survive the dings and flat landings that riding hard brings.
Available with Shimano or SRAM XD freehubs.
- 27.5″ / 29” Zone wheel sizes available.
- New 35mm super wide 6013 T6 Alloy rim offers exceptional durability.
- Welded rim gives a stronger join than pinned alternatives.
- Boost spacing offers near a near dish-less build.
- Truly tubeless ready, supplied with tape and valves ready fitted.
- Built around our new Superlight DMR Zone Boost Hubs.
- 27.5″ / 29” wheel sizes available.
- 35mm external rim width, 30mm Internal.
- Front 15 x 110mm, Rear 12 x 148mm.
- Centrelock disc mounting.
- 10/11sp Shimano or Sram XD options.
- 27.5” Front 970g | 27.5” Rear 1100g | 29” Front 1020g | 29” Rear 1150g.
- Wheels supplied with tubeless conversion tape and valves fitted.
- Double Butted spokes with black brass nipples.
Spoke Lengths 275:
- Front Disc Side: 268mm
- Front Non Disc Side: 271mm
- Rear Drive Side: 268mm
- Rear Non Drive Side: 270mm
Spoke Lengths 29:
- Front Disc Side: 284mm
- Front Non Disc Side: 287mm
- Rear Drive Side: 284mm
- Rear Non Drive Side: 286mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.
Shopping Cart 0