No products in the cart.
Endura MT500 Cycling Overshoes SS16
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Endura MT500 cycling overshoes are built for rugged mountain biking. A reinforced durable neoprene upper with molded rubber toe cap and a ridged underside for grip helps you climb steep and muddy slopes.
The Kevlar base and stitching, as well as the tough nylon faced neoprene material gives the MT500 Cycling Overshoes the durability you need for off-road protection.
Endura’s MT500 overshoes have a comfortable fit. The rear zip and velcro heel can be adjusted easily to your needs. Neoprene fabric meets behind the rear zip helping improve waterproofness, as does the welded centre seam.
Reflective zips and logo’s give you added visibility which is great for riding in urban areas so you could use the MT500 overshoes as a commuter overshoe during the week.
- Rear zip with snap-down puller/ Velcro heel tab for snug fit
- Rubber toe cap with grooved underside for easy climbing
- Neoprene meets behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Welded centre seam for smooth finish and water protection
- Hard wearing Kevlar faced base and Kevlar stitching
- Tough Nylon faced Neoprene upper
- Reflective logo and zip panels at rear
- Colour: Black
- Size: 38-39, 41-42, 43-44, 46-47
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.