No products in the cart.
Halo DJD Bush Drive Single Speed MTB Disc Hub
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
DJD Rear Bushed Hub
Halo’s DJD BD hubs have become the DJ Disc Single Speed hub of choice for many riders.
BD hubs have been utilised successfully in the hardcore BMX market for quite a while, and the advantages of their lighter weight and improved durability over cartridge bearings are pretty well proven, especially when using compact cog sizes.
The stresses caused in a Single Speed hub can be huge and, a bush spreads the loads involved over a much larger surface area than ball bearings can achieve, and therefore helps to avoid premature bearing failure.
In addition to the BD features, we have fitted a lightweight alloy axle with tough, replaceable, M10 “Bolt-in” Cr-Mo fixings and alloy caps. We also know that bolt-in fittings can be tricky if the axle starts to spin when turning the bolt, (as you have nothing to hold) – so we have also added a 6mm Hex broach deep inside the axle – just in case the axle starts to spin when you don’t want it to !
- 14mm adaptors included: the large surface faces of the cones allow us to also use 10-14mm adaptor washers – making this hub suitable for 10mm or 14mm dropouts.
- Forged & CNC finished body with slotted flanges.
- Bush Driver with screw-on 11T cog.
- Hollow Alloy axle with 6mm central hex.
- Cr-Mo M10 Bolt-in fixings.
- Super strong lightweight alloy axle.
- 2 sealed main body bearings and 1 hardened plastic driver bush.
- Lightweight forged CNC finished alloy hub shell.
- 11T x 1/8″ drivers sprocket fitted standard.
- (9,10,11,13,14,16t sprocket also available).
- Material : Forged & CNC finished aluminium
- Drillings : 32h or 36H
- Bearings : 6902 cartridge bearings
- Spacing : 135mm
- Disc Mount : 6 bolt
- Dimensions : C-L 34mm, C-R 35mm, flange 58mm
- Colour : Red or Black
- Weight : 326g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0