No products in the cart.
Look KEO Classic 3 Clipless Road Pedals with KEO Cleats
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Look Keo Classic 3 clipless pedals are made for road cyclists who want quality, but don’t want to break the bank for it. These easy to use clipless pedals are made for recreational riders all the way to enthusiasts, delivery performance to the masses. Different cleats offer varying levels of movement, allowing better comfort while pedalling.
- Usage: Beginner to advanced
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly
- Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm
- Bearings: 1 Ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal Stack Height: 15.7 mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle/Crank Arm: 53 mm
- Contact Surface Area: 400 mm²
- Float: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- Cleats: Kéo Grip Cleats
- Angular Movement: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- Pedal Weight: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- Accessories: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- Guarantee: 2 years
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates stress on each revolution). This is equivalent to a sprint by André GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.