No products in the cart.
Mavic E-Deemax S30 Rear Boost 29″ Wheel
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed and engineered for the unique demands of E-MTBs, this durable 29” wheel features alloy rims with pinch flat protection and all the latest Mavic technologies.
- Reduced risk of flats on rugged trails
- PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim sidewalls have a wider contact surface at the top of sidewall, which significantly minimizes the risk of tire cuts and punctures. Super strong rim (ASTM 5) gives you the confidence to push your limits on rough terrain.
- Purpose-built for off-road E-bikes
- Wider 30mm (internal) rim adds stiffness and cornering precision. Engineered for the added torque of E-bike motors with 28 threaded three-cross spokes that further boost lateral stiffness.
- Most user-friendly tubeless system
- Fully sealed rim with no rim tape makes it easy to mount and change tubeless tires. Leaving the upper rim bridge intact boosts the stiffness and the durability of the rim.
The right wheel and tire combination can improve your skills and upgrade the performance of your E-bike on challenging off-road terrain. The new E-Deemax S is built specifically for E-bikes and has some unique technologies to help you ride smoother and have more fun on the trail.
Our patented PFP technology (Pinch Flat Protection) features rims with a wider contact surface at the top of sidewall to significantly reduce the risk of tire cuts and punctures. The 30mm wide rims allow you to run lower tire pressure for better traction and smooth rolling efficiency. Our patented Fore technology features a fully sealed upper rim bridge that eliminates the need for rim tape, making it the easiest system for mounting and changing tubeless tires
ISM rim machining removes material from the rims in strategic areas to minimize weight without compromising strength, and our new Black Shield treatment protects the rims against impacts and scratches. We use 28 straight-pull spokes (same spoke length throughout) for a strong connection between the rim and hub, which has our ultra-reliable ID360 double ratchet system for quick engagement and acceleration. Set up for either 6-bolt or center lock disc mounts, these 29” wheels are available for Shimano HG9, XD and Micro Spline freewheel bodies and come with UST tubeless valves, spare spokes and accessories.
- Material: Maxtal
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Weight reduction: ISM
- E-Bike specific rim profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 30 mm
- Black Shield treatment (protects your rim against impacts and scratches)
- ETRTO size 29″: 622x30TC
- Pinch Flat Protection sidewall (minimizes the risk of tire cuts and punctures)
- Asymmetrical rim design
- ETRTO size 27.5″: 584x30TC
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 28 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3, contactless
- Hub available with 6-bolt or Center Lock® brake rotors
- Axles: Front 15X110 Boost ; Rear 12X148 Boost
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock®
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Freewheel: SRAM XD, Shimano HG9, Shimano Micro-Spline
- Freewheel: Shimano HG9, XD or Micro Spline
- Rear axle: 12×148 Boost thru axle
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Boost : 20×110 boost front hub cap ([LV2680400] – Delivered with the wheel)
- Boost : Torque Caps ([LV2374400])
- ID360 Shimano HG9 alloy freewheel body ([LV3780100])
- ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body ([LV3990100])
- ID360 Sram XD freewheel body ([LV3740100])
- ASTM CATEGORY 5 : GRAVITY RIDING FOCUSED ON THE DESCENT
- Recommended tire sizes: 60mm to 76mm (2.35″ to 3.0″)
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel)
- 2 replacement spokes
- Fore adjustment wrench
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0