No products in the cart.
Miche XM45 26″ Disc Wheelset
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The XM45 Wheelset is the perfect entry-level wheelset or a great back up wheelset for when you’re in need of a spare wheel. It has a 23c section rim with a convertible UST reinforcing sleeve for mounting tubeless ready tyres.
The aluminium hubs are light and efficient and run on ultra-smooth bearings, to make sure you’re riding as quick as possible. Miche proudly use Sapim spokes on their wheels due to the strength and reliability that Sapim are known for. The XM45 wheelset uses stainless steel J-Bend spokes and lace them so they’re optimised for each wheel size, meaning that whichever size you buy, you’ll get one taylor built specifically for that size. The front hub comes with 9mm QR adaptors fitted, remove the adaptors for use with a 15mm Bolt-Thru system.
- Body: Al 6061 T6
- Axle Material: Al 7075 T6
- Bearings: Miche
- Adjustment system: Smoothness adjustment ring
- Freewheel body: AL 7075 T6
- Compatibility: Sh – 8/9/10/11x
- O.L.D: 100mm / 135mm
- QR Type: Quick Release or 15mm BT Front
- Material: Lightweight Alloy
- Depth: 21mm
- Width: Outer 27mm / Inner 23mm
- Material: Aisi 302 stainless steel (Sapim)
- Shape: J-Bend, flat
- Nipples: Brass (Sapim)
- Spoke number: 28 front / 28 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Crossed x2
Supplied with: XR Quick Release skewers/QR front hub adaptors, Instructions and maintenance book
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.