No products in the cart.
Pearl Izumi Womens Transfer Short Sleeve Cycling Base Layer SS17
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
This women’s specific summer weight cycling baselayer is designed to keep you cool and comfortable even on hot days. Transfer fabric facilitates the evaporative process by rapidly moving moisture away from your skin to outer layers, while activated charcoal in the front panel fabric further speeds dry time and cooling. In back, mesh panels maximize ventilation. Patent-pending Speed Sleeve anatomic construction hugs the contours of your shoulders, giving a second-skin fit when in the bent-over riding positing. Wear this short sleeve baselayer under a short sleeve jersey during the heat of summer, and then add it to your cool weather layering system during chillier months
- PRO Transfer Dry fabric gives optimal moisture transfer for quick dry performance
- Patent-pending anatomic Speed Sleeve construction for best shoulder fit in the cycling position
- Cycling specific, close to body, anatomic fit
- Activated charcoal integrated into the yarns used in front panels to speed dry time even more
- Soft merrow seams for next to body comfort
- Weather forecast: Warm and dry
- Temperature rating: 20 degrees
- Fabrics: MineraleTM knit 70% MineraleTM 27% polyester 3% elastane
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.