No products in the cart.
RSP Rear 12 X 150mm Bolt Through Calavera CC28 27.5 DH 32H
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The RSP rear Calavera CC28 is a lightweight DH carbon with 150X12mm 150-point sealed bearing hub and lightweight Mach1 double butted spokes. These Tubeless ready DH wheels are designed to offer increased stiffness, reduced weight and more speed.
- Tubeless ready wheels
- Built using the DH specific layup, RSP Calavera Carbon 28mm internal profile rim which offers increased air volume and traction due to lower pressure possibilities
- The rims utilize oversized hookless bead technology for superior protection against rock strikes and unrivalled tubeless seating
- Asymmetrical rim profile offers even spoke tension which means less truing is needed
- 28mm Deep section for increased stiffness
- Chosen DH hub Rear 150 x 12mm axle, 4 sealed bearings, 32h.
- New 150-point freehub mechanism that produces an unbeatable 2.4-degree engagement
- Mach1 double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spokes with brass nipples.
- Shimano 157x12mm axle conversion kit available – Part No. SJDH157KIT1
- XD 157x12mm axle conversion kit available – Part No. SJDH157KIT1XD
- Sram XD freehubs available – Part No. SJFHBXD2.
- Shimano freehubs available – Part No. SJFHBSHM2
- 27.5″ wheel 1023g
- 1 Year warranty & 2-year crash replacement scheme
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.