No products in the cart.
Shimano WH-R9200-C36-TU Dura-Ace Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- WH-R9200 TU carbon tubular designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 36 mm deep rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races – super mirror finish reduces friction
- Freehub uses direct engagement interlocking faces for quick power transfer
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible
- 12-speed compatible rear wheel
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.