No products in the cart.
SIDI Pippo 2 Socks
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The newest version of the sock originally named for Italian pro cyclist Pippo Pozzato, the Sidi Pippo 2 Sock looks great and is built for high performance. Made from Q-SKIN® yarn, with integrated silver ions, it’s not only light and breathable but has an antibacterial effect to keep your feet smelling sweet. It also offers midfoot support and a terrycloth layer at the forefoot and toes that cushions your sole from shock and vibrations. With its 16cm, non-slip cuff, this sock fits firmly, yet is light, comfortable and breathable to wear, with integrated ventilation mesh zones to keep you cool.
- 62% polyamide, 23% elastane, 15% polyurethane construction
- 16cm non-slip cuff
- Silver filaments fight odour
- Supportive band round the middle of the foot
- Mesh zones to circulate air
- Area of forefoot cushioning absorbs vibrations
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0