No products in the cart.
SixSixOne 661 Evo Compression Shorts with Chamois
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The EVO compression short offers the highest level of impact protection available. With strategic D3O® pads and panels, vented compression fabrics and mobility patterns the Evo family stands alone.
D3O® material hardens on impact yet flexes while riding. Fit and technology aside the redesigned EVO collection helped launch the new PADLOCK Connection System, which completely prevents pad migration before and during an impact. With EVO and PADLOCK you will never have to compromise ever again.
The PADLOCK connection system is our newest technology that inner-connects protection pieces so your pads won’t migrate while riding or in the event of a crash. The core of our system is the EVO Jackets and shorts that can snap into an array of
our elbow and knee pads.
Goodbye protection migration! Lock it and forget it.
- Removable D3O hip pads for CE 1621:1 protection
- Comfortable lycra construction with laminated EVA foam for thigh and coccyx protection and articulation while pedalling
- Premium moisture managing multi density foam chamois (chamois version)
- Silicon printing to keep leg openings from creeping
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to Evo Jackets and DBO/ Recon knee pads
- Sizes S-XL
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0