No products in the cart.
SRAM Force CX1 X-Sync Chainring
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
One Less Barrier to ‘cross
SRAM Force CX1 simplifies cyclocross to its essence – rider and machine working smoothly and seamlessly, no matter the conditions, against the course and against the competition.
It’s Good to be Single Again; Blending the best of SRAM’s revolutionary XX1 mountain bike drivetrain and SRAM road technologies, the SRAM Force CX1 is an 11-speed complete drivetrain that is lighter, simpler, tougher, and cleaner while offering optimal gear selection for cyclocross. Superior chain management and no more chain slap. SRAM Force CX1 offers smooth shifting no matter the conditions or terrain. CX1 is the only true 1X cyclocross system.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chainrings give the highest level of performance and durability.
- The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall and square tooth design engages the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth.
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology gives maximum chain control, crucial in ‘cross.
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Designed in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain.
- CX1 X-SYNC ™ chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters
- 46T (98g), 44T (85g), 42T (75g), 40T (73g), 38T (68g)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.