No products in the cart.
Trek Powerfly 4 500Wh Electric Mountain Bike 2022 in Grey/Black
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Powerfly 4 is Trek’s most affordable electric mountain bike. It’s built with parts that hold up, like a smooth-shifting 10-speed Shimano drive train
Trek Powerfly 4 500Wh Electric Mountain Bike 2022 in Grey/Black Information
Brand : Trek
Code : 328172021LithiumGRYBLK
Trek Powerfly 4 is Trek’s most affordable electric mountain bike. It’s built with parts that hold up, like a smooth-shifting 10-speed Shimano drive train, a 500Wh battery and a powerful 250W Bosch motor that assists up to 25km/h. Plus, it features Trek’s user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that’s fully encased in the durable aluminium frame that doesn’t require tools for removal. This bike expands your boundaries and lets you travel to destinations that you never thought you’d reach on a mountain bike.
The Powerfly 4 is perfect if you want bigger, better off-road adventures, and know that an e-MTB with the latest user-friendly tech is the best way to get them.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bosch Performance CX motor:Perfect for tackling the climbs.
- Suntour XCM Fork:Dampens trail vibration for additional comfort on bumpy trails.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes:Reliable braking performance in all weather conditions.
- Frame: Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armor, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm thru axle, 80mm travel
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 75 Nm, 15.5mph or 25km/h max assist
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Number of Gears: 10
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Chainset: FSA Bosch CK-220, 36T ring, 165mm length
- Chainrings: 36T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Rims: Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20mm width, presta valve
- Front Hub: Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear Hub: Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12mm thru axle
- Front Tyre: Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 29×2.30″
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 29×2.30″
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 203mm rotors
- Handlebars: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Headset: FSA IS-2, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 70mm length
- Saddle: Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset, 400mm length
- Accessories: N/A
- Weight: M – 24.47 kg / 53.95 lbs (with tubes)
There are no reviews yet.