No products in the cart.
Castelli Idro 3 Jacket
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Idro 3 Jacket is Castelli’s lightest and most packable fully waterproof rain jacket. The Idro 3 weighs 136g (M) and takes up just half a jersey pocket, making it an ideal companion for travelling fast and light through the worst weather conditions.
Castelli uses a combination of GORE-TEX® fabrics to achieve the Idro 3’s waterproofing and lightweight design. The main body and sleeves use GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRYÔ technology, which sheds water with ease and offers unrivalled breathability. This means moisture doesn’t just stay out, it can get out, so you and your other layers stay dry even in warmer weather or through high intensity riding. The lower back of the jacket uses GORE-TEX® Topo stretch fabric so the Idro 3 will fit over loaded pockets with ease.
As can be expected with Castelli, no detail has been overlooked. A YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper seals out the rain and is easy to use even with gloves, and an internal wrist gaiter creates a seal with your skin whilst integrating with you glove to stop water reaching your hands.
- The lightest and most packable fully waterproof Castelli GORE-TEX® jacket
- Breathable GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRYÔ technology sheds water and is highly breathable
- Entire lower back is GORE-TEX® Topo stretch fabric to expand over loaded pockets
- Reflective tape on back of both sleeves
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper
- Internal wrist gaiter seals wrist and integrates with gloves
- 4˚ – 18˚C / 39˚ – 64˚F
- Weight: 136g (M)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0