No products in the cart.
Castelli Premio Cycling Bib Shorts
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Premio Black Bib Shorts are engineered to deliver premium long-distance comfort, strategically using the latest fabric technology to create a short that delivers big on comfort, support, speed and durability.
The first thing that is notable about the Premio is what is missing: the seams and panels. This is because Castelli has created a new fabric that is woven to match the needs of various parts of the body, offering unrivalled comfort and support. The lower leg has a raw-cut ending with silicone backed yarn to keep the shorts in place, while the four-way stretch fabric in the thigh provides just the right amount of muscle support.
The premium fabric extends into the back and is perforated for ventilation. Around the pelvis the fabric is slightly thicker to offer compression, keeping Castelli’s top-of-the-line Progetto X2 seat pad in place, and avoiding any transparency issues.
- Premium bib shorts for all-conditions
- Gradient stretch woven fabric for support where you need it
- Woven fabric that weighs 30% less than comparable knit fabrics
- Perforated back bib panel and lie-flat bib straps
- Integrated gripper elastic at the leg endings
- Laser-etched logos
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- 14˚ – 38˚C / 57˚ – 100˚F
- Weight: 156g (Small)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.