No products in the cart.
Endura Windchill Cycling Bib Tights – 600 Series Pad
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Performance winter bibtights with wind cheating fabrics and a 600 Series Pad for comfort in saddle.
Wind – friend or foe dependant on the direction, but almost always a factor when riding on the road in winter. The Windchill range acts as a windproof shield preventing heat loss while transporting sweat away from your body creating a comfortable, warm micro climate. The Windchill Bibtights employ a combination of windproof panels on the front and brushed back thermal fabrics on the back to optimise wind cheating and moisture beating properties. The waterproof fabric used in the seat panel protects from road spray. They won’t reduce the headwind but it will help keep your body working at its optimum temperature to push on and enjoy the ride.
Reflective prints or panels catch vehicle headlights, boosting visibility in low light conditions. Carefully measured positioning maximises visibility and helps make other road users aware of your presence.
This luxurious, high stretch thermal fabric provides comfortable insulation and features the PFC Free DWR M™ treatment for excellent eco friendly water repellency.
600 SERIES PAD
Our exclusive 600 Series Pad is engineered using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a high stretch pad with integrated gel inserts for added comfort and an antibacterial finish.
- High stretch, windproof, breathable panels in areas most exposed to the elements
- Luxurious Thermoroubaix® provides insulation and comfort on rear leg
- An eco-friendly PFC Free DWR treatment provides all-over water repellency
- 600 series pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper with high stretch y-form binding and zip fly
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access
- Reflective ankle trim
- Wind is the enemy – don’t let it defeat your winter rides!
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.