No products in the cart.
Fox Clothing Defend Fire MTB Cycling Trousers
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Fox Defend Fire are tough and durable MTB trousers.
Wear the Defend Fire MTB Pants on your next absolute scorcher of a run and feel what it’s like to ride in pants that have been tested on the world’s toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The slim silhouette and tapered lower leg provide a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and drag, and the proven race ratchet closure keeps them snug while making fit easily adjustable on the fly. With a run as hot as yours, you’ll also be grateful for the breathable, Polartec® Alpha® insulation to keep you cool—no need to keep removing or adding layers as you shred—while the DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris like a champ. To keep you riding in cooler conditions, the Defend Fire Pants also features a fleece lining with stretch ripstop fabric so you can keep on ripping when the conditions gets tough.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation features adaptable breathability to help eliminate the need of shedding or adding layers while on the move
- Proven race ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Tapered lower leg reduces snag and drag
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from body to keep you dry
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 86% polyester, 9% polyamide nylon, 5% elastane
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.
Shopping Cart 0