No products in the cart.
Giro 100 Proof Winter Gloves
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Built to handle extreme weather!
The waterproof, breathable outer shell has a zippered pocket for hand warmers, and a combination of PrimaLoft and Thinsulate XT-S form an insulated core for maximum warmth. The interior lining utilizes AGrid technology silver fibers to hold heat. The palm is a durable Clarino synthetic, and the index and pointer fingertips use Touchscreen Technology that allows you to use mobile devices without removing the glove. Altogether, it’s a double dose of warmth and weatherproofing that won’t weigh you down.
- Super Fit engineered split-finger design
- High-loft Polartec Power Fill 135g insulation (80% post-consumer recycled)
- AX Suede Echo Diamond Grip palm
- OutDry waterproof membrane
- Reflective panel and details
- Touchscreen Technology for use with mobile devices
- Velcro adjustable cuff
- Deep-pile fleece lining three-panel design
- Temperature rating of 20º – 30º F / -6º – 1º C
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.