No products in the cart.
Mavic E-Deemax S35 DCL Front Boost 27.5″ Wheel
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed and engineered for the unique demands of E-MTBs, this durable 27.5” wheel features alloy rims with pinch flat protection and all the latest Mavic technologies.
- Reduced risk of flats, stronger rim profile
- PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim sidewalls have a wider contact surface at the top of sidewall, which significantly minimizes the risk of tire cuts and punctures. Super strong rim (ASTM 5) gives you the confidence to push your limits on rough terrain.
- Increased traction, stability and control
- Wider 35mm (internal) rim is optimized for lower tire pressure to maximize your grip, efficiency and comfort on the trail. Rim profile is optimized for modern trail tires from 2.6 to 3.2″.
- Most user-friendly tubeless system
- Fully sealed rim with no rim tape makes it easy to mount and change tubeless tires. Leaving the upper rim bridge intact boosts the stiffness and the durability of the rim.
The right wheel and tire combination can improve your skills and upgrade the performance of your E-bike on challenging off-road terrain. The new E-Deemax S is built specifically for E-bikes and has some unique technologies to help you ride smoother and have more fun on the trail.
Our patented PFP technology (Pinch Flat Protection) features rims with a wider contact surface at the top of sidewall, which significantly reduces the risk of tire cuts and punctures. The wider 35mm rims allow you to run lower tire pressure for better traction, and the rims pair perfectly with trail tires ranging from 2.6 to 3.2-inch. Our patented Fore technology features a fully sealed upper rim bridge that eliminates the need for rim tape, making it the easiest system for mounting and changing tubeless tires.
ISM machining removes material from the rims in strategic areas to minimize weight without compromising strength, and our new Black Shield finish protects the rims against impacts and scratches. We use 28 straight-pull spokes (same spoke length throughout) for a strong connection between the rim and hub, which has our ultra-reliable ID360 double ratchet system for quick engagement and acceleration. Set up for either 6-bolt or center lock disc mounts, these 27.5” wheels are available for Shimano HG9, XD and Micro Spline freewheel bodies and come with UST tubeless valves, spare spokes and accessories.
- Material: Maxtal
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Weight reduction: ISM
- E-Bike specific rim profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 35 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5″: 584x35TC
- Black Shield treatment (protects your rim against impacts and scratches)
- Pinch Flat Protection sidewall (minimizes the risk of tire cuts and punctures)
- Asymmetrical rim design
- ETRTO size 27.5″: 584x30TC
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 28 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3, contactless
- Hub available with 6-bolt or Center Lock® brake rotors
- Axles: Front 15X110 Boost
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock®
- Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
- Freewheel: SRAM XD, Shimano HG9, Shimano Micro-Spline
- Front axle: 15×110 Boost, convertible to 20×110 Boost thru axle with adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano HG9, XD or Micro Spline
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Boost : 20×110 boost front hub cap ([LV2680400] – Delivered with the wheel)
- Boost : Torque Caps ([LV2374400])
- ID360 Shimano HG9 alloy freewheel body ([LV3780100])
- ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body ([LV3990100])
- ID360 Sram XD freewheel body ([LV3740100])
- ASTM CATEGORY 5 : GRAVITY RIDING FOCUSED ON THE DESCENT
- Recommended tire sizes: 65mm to 81mm (2.5″ to 3.2″)