No products in the cart.
Northwave Active Acqua Cycling Bib Tights
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Rainy days, training days
There are two types of cyclist, those who ride only when it’s sunny and those who wear Kinetic Active Acquazero® Bibtight. Thanks to the ecological, fluoride-free, state-of-the-art water-repellent treatment that offers the fabric excellent water-repellent characteristics, this garment will become your greatest ally for winter training on wet or muddy surfaces.
When the dampness seeps through to your bones, protection and breathability are essential to keep you feeling comfortable and to your general wellbeing during your cycling session. Northwave Lab has chosen the technical materials of this bibtight to ensure that it offers a shield against the weather while guaranteeing the body excellent vaporization The water and cold resistant Blizzard fabric, combined with the Freedom pad, represents the strength of the Active Acquazero® bibtight. Ergonomic contours and minimised stitching guarantee added comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
- The main fabric is brushed Blizzard with Acquazero treatment, which ensures water resistance for the first 60 minutes of use and effective thermal insulation.
- The milled and stitched Freedom pad, it is made of soft, quick-drying microfibre with a sanitised bacteriostatic treatment. The characteristic two-ply construction guarantees support and comfort in the saddle.
- Breathable, it is inserted in the braces and back areas.
- Elastic with silicone grip at the ankle.
- The upper part of the bibtight is structured with breathable soft touch mesh
- Reflective logo on the leg
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0