No products in the cart.
ODI Elite Pro MTB Lock On Grips 130mm
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dirt 100 2016 “They are specialists in grips, no question. But these ODI Elite Series Grips are special”
The new ODI Elite Series grips are designed for riders looking for more comfort from their grips without sacrificing durability.
Designed in conjunction with Pro Enduro rider Curtis Keene to give more padding where you need it most, without the feel of a bulky grip.
Their unique offset design allows extra padding to be placed where it is needed most without a bulky feeling grip.
We have also created a new variable knurl design which provide a softer feel in key areas while still allowing for optimal traction where it is needed most.
The grips borrowed our new V2.1 Lock-On System from our Motocross line for a secure single-clamp grip that allows for more comfort when riding on the outside of the grip.
This new clamping system also features a larger 3mm bolt head for simplified installation and extra security.
Made from our proprietary compounds that offer a soft feel with excellent durability and a reinforced outer end for improved grip life.
Whether you are looking for more comfort on longer rides or just want a better feel on your short descents, the new ODI Elite Series grips are the perfect choice.
- Unique offset design gives better padding in a slim profile grip.
- Variable knurl pattern offers improved comfort when riding without gloves.
- ODI proprietary material compounds provide excellent impact dampening and feel without sacrificing durability.
- V2.1 Lock-On System securely installs the grips using only one clamp for an improved feel on the outside of the grip.
- Reinforced ends are constructed of a more durable compound to improve grip life.
- 31mm Outside Diameter (Medium).
- 130mm Length.
- Soft Pro Compound.
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0