No products in the cart.
Peatys Tubeless Valves
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Made from lightweight anodised aluminium, Peaty’s tubeless valves are a universal 40mm length and fit most tubeless rims including carbon, Enduro and DH rims. The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm diameter. The integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails. Valves for Life!
1. Remove valve cap, o-ring and lock nut.
2. Insert valve through valve hole in rim.
3. Push the o-ring onto valve stem.
4. Thread the lock nut onto valve stem.
5. Hand tighten lock nut until firm.
6. Screw on valve cap to remove the valve core.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0