No products in the cart.
POC Evolve Kids Sunglasses
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Developed specifically for children, the Evolve sunglasses give young eyes the protection they deserve. With a fit tailored to children aged 4–12, the sunglasses are built to stand up to daily use by young ones. A detachable lanyard that matches the frame color enhances security.
Bio-based frame A lightweight frame in flexible bio-based bio grilamid combines with snap-in hinges that allow the temples to break out in a fall, minimising damage.
KidZ by Zeiss lenses feature new technology developed by optical industry experts Carl Zeiss to give young eyes the protection they need. The lenses give complete UV protection and minimise visible light transmission differently across all color wavelengths to prevent color distortion.
- The sunglasses give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Lenses developed especially for children give protection with no color distortion.
- An anti-reflective coating helps children get a clearer picture of what is really there.
- The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- The sunglasses use bio-based materials as an alternative to oil-based plastics.
- Snap-in hinges ensure the temples can easily snap away from the rest of the frame in a fall, minimising damage.
- The lanyard fixes to the temples, giving extra security
- The soft case gives secure storage when the sunglasses are not in use.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.