No products in the cart.
POC The Supreme Rain Cycling Jacket
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Could this be the lightest ever rain jacket for cyclists? Developed using a highly advanced 3-layer waterproof fabric weighing just 51gsm, the jacket itself weighs 85g yet can withstand the heaviest rainstorms.
With a 3-layer waterproof fabric and glued seams, the Supreme Rain Jacket has at least a 20 000mm water column, giving protection in those moments when the skies open. An environmentally conscious fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment further enhances overall waterproof performance. The full-length front zip features an innovative waterproof tape molded into the zipper teeth that gives ultimate flexibility at the lowest possible weight.
The rain jacket also works to keep you dry from the inside, even when pushing hard. The jacket lets moister vapour pass at a rate of 50 000gsm/24hr, ensuring that you’ll stay dry. The jacket’s easy to take with you on every ride. As well as being exceptionally lightweight, it packs into its own integrated pocket on the collar and is small enough to fit into a jersey pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Exceptionally lightweight rain jacket
- Waterproof 3-layer fabric weighing 51gsm
- 10-Denier polyester in a 60-gauge single-jersey construction
- Integrated pocket on the collar
- Weight: 85g in size M, Exceptionally lightweight rain jacket
- Composition: 100% Polyester
- Waterproof: Fully glued seams, Fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, 20 000mm water column
- Breathability: Breathability level of 50 000gsm/24hr
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.