No products in the cart.
Raleigh Pro Build Rear Tubeless Ready Trail Q/R 135Mm Axle 26″ Wheel
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Our new Tubeless ready Trail/Enduro wheels are designed to take anything you can throw at them, but at the same time, offer a low rotational weight.
- 26″ & 27.5″ versions use the Alex Volar 2.5 tubeless ready rim, 25mm internal & 30.2mm external widths – Creates a perfect tyre profile for tyre sizes of 2.35″ or larger.
- 29″ version uses the Alex Volar 2.3 tubeless ready rim, 23mm internal & 28.4mm external widths – Creates a perfect tyre profile for tyre sizes of 2.25″ or larger.
- Chosen Trail hub – Rear Q/R 135mm, 4 sealed bearings, 32h, 9/10spd.
- 120 point engagement MGC freehub system allows for almost instant drivetrain engagement and an idividual freehub noise.
- ACI Alpina double butted black racing spokes. Strong yet light, stainless steel spoke with brass nipples.
- Sram XD freehubs available – Part No. SJFHBXD.
- 135 x 12mm axle adapters available – Part No. SJTR135X12KIT.
- 142 X 12MM axle adapters available – Part No. SJTR142X12KIT
- 26” wheel 982g / 27.5” wheel 1016g / 29″ 1039g.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.