No products in the cart.
Ravemen CR800 USB Rechargeable T-Shape Anti-Glare Front Light with Remote – 800 Lumens
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
With a maximum of 800 lumens, the CR800 is designed for road cyclists that ride at night, at fast speed! Featuring the new anti-glare optical lens, the CR800 creates a T-shaped beam, illuminating the road with a flood light for close-range distance and bright spotlights for long distance while having no dazzle for other road users. With battery run time extension, the CR800 could also be used for long distance riding and racing.
- Anti Glare: T shaped lens is the second generation anti-glare lens from Ravemen
- T-shaped beam with anti-glare cut-off line creates no dazzle for other road users
- Wired button allows you to change the level of brightness without releasing your grip
- A long press on the wired button will activate maximum output for emergency needs
- Dual side lights to increase your side visibility and safety at crossroads
- Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting an external power source for emergency lighting when the light is on low power
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- Battery level and charging indicators and auto power save mode when it has low battery
- Quick release design for easy slide in/out
- Compatible with handlebars of 22.2mm – 35mm
- Compact and lightweight with quick release function for convenient daily use
- IPX6 water resistant anodized aluminium body for durability
- LED 1* high-efficiency white LED
- 2600mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- 100 x 29 x 32mm
- The front and main body is made of aluminium with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the ear part and handlebar mount are made of durable plastic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.