No products in the cart.
Respro Techno Anti-Pollution Mask Filter – Pack of 2
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Techno™ Filter Twin Pack contains two replacement filters for use in your Respro® Techno™ Mask and the Techno™ Plus mask. The filter is suitable for use in heavily polluted environments, i.e. air that is full of diesel particulates and respirable dusts that lodge deep within the lungs and air sacs.
It is a combination of the Sports™ filter and the City™ filter giving you both sub-micron particle filtration with gas and vapour filtration. What this means is that the filter is able to trap particles less than one micron in size.
With the capability of filtering VOC’s, the Techno™ filter is the best available in our range for dealing with the broad spectrum of pollutants that are out there in heavily polluted urban environments.
- Two spare filters for use in the Techno mask.
- Combines a Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth filter and a HepA-type filter.
- Combination Filter comprising chemical and particle filtration
- Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth (DACC™)
- Usable in your Respro® Techno Mask in cities where poor air quality exists
- Also interchangeable with all Respro® Face Masks (with the exception of the Metro Mask)
- The filter is designed to be fully effective for at least 1 month in normal regular daily use in the urban environment.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.