No products in the cart.
Ride Concepts TNT Mens MTB Cycling Shoes
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
When upgrading the TNT, RC maintained everything they liked about the feel and fit while improving key features to make the best downhill, big mountain and trail building shoe. Pedal contact and feel has increased via a new outsole, using their DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber. The 12mm hexagon pattern outsole also features a recessed area on the toe and heel for traction while hiking and digging. A new microfibre synthetic upper is even lighter and stronger, with an anti-bacterial mesh lining. Bring on the big mountains because this bomber shoe just got a lift to the top.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX Grip Rubber.
- Microfibre synthetic upper is abrasion and weather resistant.
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection.
- Custom-moulded rubber toe cap and heel protection.
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption.
- 40mm Powerstrap for additional retention.
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining controls odour.
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris.
- Weight: 493g (Men’s UK9).
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.