No products in the cart.
Shimano FC-M9000 11-Speed XTR Race Chainset Hollow Bonded
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Class-leading XTR Race 11-speed Dyna-Sys chainset, integrating the bottom bracket and chainset into a strong, rigid, yet lightweight unit.
- Integrated design makes installation and adjustments easier than ever
- Precision bottom bracket bearings are spaced further apart, and are therefore more stable and longer lasting than conventional bottom brackets
- XTR Race chainset uses hollow-bonded construction for the L/H crank arm, shaving vital grams where possible
- Easy to use splined bottom bracket spindle connection gives a rigid and secure interface between crank and spindle
- 38/28 with a 48.8mm chain line and a 158mm Q-factor ideally suited for XC Race use in conjunction with 11-40T cassette
- Hollowglide outer chainring is made with a titanium/aluminium composite hollow 3D structure to maximize stiffness whilst keeping weight at a minimum
- Titanium teeth are used to create a stiff, light weight and hard-wearing chainring
- Compatible with all new XTR chainrings
- Compatible with 2x and 1x set-ups
- For use with 11-speed HG-X chains only
- Average weight 640g (without BB)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.