No products in the cart.
Shimano M540 SPD Clipless MTB Pedals
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Shimano M540’s are the lightest off-road SPD pedals that the company produce and feature a proven designs that work well in real world conditions. The M540 SPD’s are built on Shimano’s legacy of quality, dependability & endurance.
- Compact dual sided SPD pedal designed for everyday use at good value price
- Stable platform can be used with any type of SPD shoe and gives support for the foot
- Uses the same design pedal cleat mechanism from the M959 pedal
- Mud repelling design is suitable for year round use
- Cr-Mo spindle and low maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Cleat tension adjustment
- Weight 354 grams (pair) – Tredz Tested
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.