No products in the cart.
Shimano PD-M9100 XTR XC Race Pedals
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Ultimate power transfer matched with legendary dependability in an evolutionary racing pedal, the result of 20 years of SPD pedal design experience
- This XTR pedal is ideally suited for cross country racing due to its lightweight compact design
- Lightweight and high performance forged alloy body with hollow chrome-moly axle for stiffness and durability
- Low profile platform height of 8.1 mm with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Beautifully constructed with a strong and slender spindle, using an 8 mm allen wrench mounting system
- Teflon coated open binding system with slim oval axle body housing sheds mud efficiently and reduces stiction
- Sealed cartridge axle system for reliability and simplified low maintenance
- Easy entry system and tension adjustment provides plenty of support and holds the cleat firmly in place for those big sprints
- Weight: 310 grams per pair
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.