No products in the cart.
Shimano RX8 SPD MTB Gravel Shoes
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Featherweight gravel shoes with a unique foil camo finish
- Super stiff and lightweight carbon composite sole
- Stripped-back, abrasion resistant TPU lugs and anti-slip pads for the best balance of weight reduction, pedalling performance and off-the-bike capability
- One-piece, synthetic leather, surround-wrapping upper provides perfect holding power and absolute all-day comfort
- BOA® IP1 dial with 1mm micro-adjustment and single velcro toe-strap to find your perfect fit
- Silvadur™ antimicrobial inner soles keep the shoes fresh, no matter the conditions
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedalling efficiency and stability
- Anatomically curved Shimano DYNALAST eliminates angles and conforms better to the natural contours of your foot
- Subtle reflective detailing on the heel to ensure rider safety
- Sole stiffness 10
- Weight: 265g (Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.