No products in the cart.
Shimano XT SM-RT86 Ice Tec 6-bolt Disc Rotor
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel/ alloy /steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this gives great improvements in performance all round
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.