No products in the cart.
Specialized SL Bib Shorts
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The perfect pair of bib shorts don’t feel like bib shorts—they don’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all. And from here on out, you’ll wish all of the bib shorts you race in would disappear beneath you like the SL Bib Shorts. You wanted top-shelf, and you got it.
This unmatched comfort comes, in part, from our custom, pre-molded 3D Chamois. Not only is it pre-molded to the shape of your body and saddle to reduce wrinkles and pressure points, but it also features multi-density foam that ensures the utmost in comfort. The other half of the comfort equation comes from the fabrics and the fit. For example, the welded uppers get rid of seams altogether for the most comfortable straps possible, while an articulated design ensures the perfect fit when in the riding position.
- Four-way stretch fabric provides ample comfort and a soft hand.
- Welded bib upper construction reduces friction and dials-in the fit by reducing the need for seams. The bib upper fabric, meanwhile, incorporates a carbon yarn for anti-microbial and thermal regulation properties.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- UPF 50+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Triple-density-foam Performance Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort.
- Tall sizing offered with additional inseam and bib strap length for taller riders.
- Slim Fit feels like a second skin.
- 11″ inseam (size Medium)
- Fabric Content: BODY: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex, UPPER: 73% Polyester, 24% Lycra, 3% Carbon, LEG BANDS: 62% Polyester, 15% Elastane, 23% Silicone
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.