No products in the cart.
SRAM NX Eagle DUB X-Sync 2 Boost 148 Direct Mount Crankset – 12 Speed (Cups/Bearings Not Included)
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The SRAM NX crankset delivers Eagle™ styling and performance to the newest addition to the Eagle™ ecosystem. Designed for SRAM’s X-SYNC™2 chainrings, the NX crankset is engineered for complete chain control-each tooth’s profile is precisely engineered to work quietly, efficiently and securely with the Eagle™ chain’s inner and outer links. DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility. Now everyone can benefit from a new measure of performance and durability.
Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
- 6000 series forged aluminium arms
- DUB™ technology features a uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and is forward and backward compatible.
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- Speeds: 11/12
- BB Compatibility: DUB BSA MTB 100, DUB PF MTB 121, DUB BSA73, DUB PF89.5, DUB PF92, DUB PF30 MTB73, DUB BB30 MTB73
- Chainring Size: 30, 32
- Crank arm length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainline: 52.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Steel
- Guard: No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material: Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm): Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shopping Cart 0