No products in the cart.
Troy Lee Designs 7855 Upper Protection Long Sleeve Cycling Shirt
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Troy Lee Designs UPL 7855 is a hot weather protective undershirt with a versatile pocket design protection system ideal for warm weather runs.
Shock Doctor technology with Neck brace integration design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection. Offering you protection while keeping you cool in hot weather.
The removable protection armour pieces allow for ultimate rider customization (chest, back, rib cage, abdomen, shoulder, arms)
- Upper Protection Layer 7855 Hot Weather
- Shock Doctor technology
- Neck brace integration patent-pending design is compatible with leading neck braces without compromising fit and protection (removable upper chest/spine and clavicle pads accommodate ideal fit with brace)
- Strata foam articulates with complex body zones while providing impact protection (removable, rib and bicep pads for coverage preferences)
- Vent-track moves air through flexible channels over skin surface to cool the athlete
- Hex mesh disperses impact with a dimensional mesh construction that allows air to flow freely
- Anatomical design provides a close fit while integrated zones protect the chest, ribs, back/spine, clavicle, shoulders and biceps.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.